Probiotic supplements of the land take notice. Alive Probiotics stands proudly up there with the best. Probiotics are still widely unknown, even to the natural health world. Let’s explore what should be known about probiotics:
What are probiotics and what makes the best probiotic supplement? Probiotics broken down as PRO = FOR and BIOTICA = LIFE are micro-organisms of beneficial bacteria. They are found in fermented foods and many know them to be present in good yogurt. Their benefits have been linked to relief in urinary tract infections (no surprise since it is the colonization of bacteria which causes these), yeast infections from anti-biotics and bacterial infections, PID – pelvic inflammatory disease, allergies in children, IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome and many others.
Probiotic supplements must have literally billions and billions of live organisms/cultures.
To be the best there has to be complex blend of probiotic organisms in order to repopulate good bacteria and to cultivate a number of bacteria types necessary for a healthy functioning digestive tract and immune system.
Only the best probiotic supplement will do for those giving them to their children.
The side effects of probiotics are amazing. They include better hair, skin, nails, colon and bowel health, better breath and countless other health benefits. Read also our article on What Do Probiotics Do
Many people have heard the term acidophilus but not all understand it is only one type of beneficial bacteria needed for proper intestinal health. Alive Probiotics blows acidophilus away with its 5.6 billion live organisms.
If you suffer from Pain in the Stomach visit our site Pain In The Stomach . com and find out what might be causing it. Good chance Alive Probiotics can help.
Help us to avoid spam by clicking on the link, typing in a few letters and gaining access to our email address. This is a free service allowing us to be free of email harvesting which highly affects businesses on the internet.
Get your own mail hide protection; it’s free. Captcha
Single bottles of Alive Probiotics starting at $19.95
Alive Probiotics is a child of Whole Familly Products; distributing natural health supplements and fertility products since 1998. Along with a comprehensive list of healthy products for the whole family is an outstanding affiliate program for those who just have to tell their friends and family (or the world) about a great product. There are a couple ways to purchase:
- Visit our webstore with all of the Whole Family Products Purchase Alive Probiotics or other great products.
- Use the autoship options below if you would like your products delivered each month at the same time and WITHOUT the cost of shipping. (US only)
- Affiliate Program Join our Affiliate Program and earn an income on all our great health products you or your affiliates purchase in our store.
Autoship options: Alive Probiotics has a sister product called Super Immune Booster and can be ordered for autoship as well or as a combo pack. The combination packs a great immune boosting punch. Choose either or both for autoship.
Welcome to our Whole Family Products affiliate program. We are sure you and your family, friends and associates will love our products and service.Joining our affiliate program is very simple to set up, to use and to earn an extra income.
- Simple click on the link below.
- Sign up for account number and add your information. Do not worry about your private, secure information; it is not needed until the time for payment.
- Make sure you keep a valid working email address on file. You can change your information at any time.
- Take the links to your site and link them to your own images, as text links only or use our images provided.
- Make sure to keep your information; user and password handy. Save it in a safe place.
- Click to join our program today This will take to the secure server sign up page.
- You will be given your own number / affiliate ID when you sign up. An email will be sent to you as an admin address for checking your sales performance.
- Place the links on your site and we take care of all the shipping and customer service. You sit back and write a little content and reap the rewards of your hard work.
- VERY IMPORTANT: This affiliate program is only usable at http://www.wholefamilyproducts.com/catalog/ the distributor site and catalog for these products. See a list of other products there as well that use the same affiliate program.
Click on the link above to contact us if you have other questions. God bless you. Remember: “Better a little with righteousness than much gain with injustice.” Proverbs 16:8 .
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, and Stearic Acid
**Potency at time of manufacture. Product has been kept in a cool, dry place and sealed.
This product may be kept refrigerated to maximize shelf-life and potency.
Bacillus Subtillus:: Used before pharmaceutical antibiotics became popular for antifungal properties in the gastrointestinal and renal tracts.
Bifido longum (bifidobacterium):: is a genus of Gram-positive, non-motile, often branched anaerobic bacteria inhabiting the gastrointestinal tract, vagina and mouth (B. dentium). Bifidobacteria are one of the major genera of bacteria that make up the colon flora. Bifidobacteria aid in digestion, are associated with a lower incidence of allergies and also prevent some forms of tumor growth. Some bifidobacteria are used as probiotics. Before the 1960s, Bifidobacterium species were collectively referred to as “Lactobacillus bifidus“.
L-Casei:: is found in the human intestines and mouth before damage is done but exterior situations. This particular species of lactobacillus is documented to have a wide pH and temperature range, and complements the growth of L. acidophilus, a producer of the enzyme amylase (a carbohydrate-digesting enzyme). It is known[by whom?] to improve digestion and reduce lactose intolerance and constipation. (2)
WARNING: As a standard practice keep all drugs and natural supplements out of the reach of children; to be administered by an adult only.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Contains Milk (lactose fermentation process).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
2 – Wikipedia.com